Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Compassion and Grace

Blogging has been on my mind for awhile now... It is something that I have wanted to do, just actually working up the discipline to sit down and write has been the challenge.
In my journey I have been learning so much about life, love, faith, and most of all, compassion and grace. Although I am unsure of how many people will actually take the time to sit down and read this, (and I thank all of you who do!) simply writing down my feelings and experiences, sharing them with those who listen, is glorifying to God. I have been so thankful to so many people for sharing pieces of their life with me, for this is how we learn from one another. And my hope in blogging is to perhaps shed some light on this crazy thing we call life and touch the heart of a friend or a stranger.



Love, Hope, and Discoveries, Melissa

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting, I will be praying for you and I look forward to reading what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Blogging is awesome. I'm glad that you've decided to start writing (er..typing) your feelings :) I can't wait to read what God has put on your heart. Check mine out too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Derrick! =) And thank you Cass too! Love you both <3

    ReplyDelete